Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sandi's wedding band is finished!


Here is the finished pair... wedding band and engagement ring together! We had it custom-made based on some designs I liked and the artist's talent. I had to send my engagement ring back to the artist to be re-sized because Doug stole a ring that I wear on another finger to get the size for my engagement ring. I've really missed my ring, but I'm glad they got to have their pictures taken before they come home together!

The artist is Val Kasinskas, an ethical artisan/metal-smith in Portland OR. Click here to visit her wonderful Facebook page.

Here is a picture of Doug's Wedding band, made by the same artist. He got it early because while he was in New York he wanted a physical reminder of our engagement for himself, so he's been wearing it on his right hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment